db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mahesh Sitaram Patil11 <Mahesh_Pati...@infosys.com>
Subject Not able to run the derby server on Eclipse
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 08:30:16 GMT
Hello Team,

I have configured the derby database for my Java application in Eclipse but I am not able
to start the Derby server in eclipse. Please find the below screen shot of the consol error
I am getting:

[cid:image001.png@01CD375A.0CB56050]

Please let me know the solution for the above issue. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
-Mahesh Patil
-9960955960

Infosys e-mail system.