db-derby-user mailing list archives

From cruise27 <vsena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded derby fails to start
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:26:06 GMT

Yes, we opened a JIRA defect with derby.

This is running in embedded mode on IBM z/OS Mainframe. We checked quite a
few things including whether the disk was full, write permissions, dual
booting etc. At this point I think it could be either IBM 's jvm or AES
encryption we use on db creation. We will try to recreate db with no
encryption and see.

If there are other ideas out there, please share. Thx.