db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mojo Nixon <steve.b.fergu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: corrupt database
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:38:26 GMT

I am no derby expert, but I have done the following before, with good
results. Make a backup copy of all the database files, in case it doesn't
work. Then delete the files in the log directory and try to boot the
database. You might lose some transactions, but should be able to open the
database again.