I think this could be an improvement.

Can we extend the existing SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE system procedure
to support bulking-loading multiple same format csv files in one call?

I think it will not be difficult to use  something like SequenceInputStream to load those files.

I hope this can be performance enhancement to loading those files which has been splitted into pieces.

I was trying to use multi-thread, but I find that in the procedure ,it will lock the whole table.

What should I do if I think using this SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE procedure and
using derby in in-memory mode is still not fast enough?

Best Regards
-Clark