db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Dixit <sdi...@ohioedge.com>
Subject Re: SQLSTATE: XJ001Java exception: ': java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException'.
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:50:05 GMT
Sorry - it was error on my part. I deleted my db files while server
was up and running. My Mac OSX did move the files to Trash - and made
me think that the files were deleted! I then unzipped the latest db
files. All while the network server was running.

After I realized this - I stopped the network server, cleared the
thrash, and unzipped latest db files and everything worked file.

--

Thanks,
Sandeep