db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Dixit <sdi...@ohioedge.com>
Subject SQLSTATE: XJ001Java exception: ': java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException'.
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 21:36:25 GMT
Here is the scenario: I have everything working on my local machine. I
used online backup to create a backup - then tried shutdown and
restart and everything works fine on my local machine. I zipped it and
then copied it to my server - however when I try to connect I get the
following exception:

ERROR XJ040: DERBY SQL error: SQLCODE: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ040, SQLERRMC:
Failed to start database
'/usr/local/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/data/derby/oe102011db' with
class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@1ba34f2, see the next
exception for details.::SQLSTATE: XJ001Java exception: ':
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException'.

What am I missing here? Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandeep