db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Janardhan Mallela <jmaly...@zetainteractive.com>
Subject Unable to connect to Derby 10.8.2.2 with IBM DB2 v 9.7 Data Client
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:50:30 GMT
Hi,

My need is to connect to Derby through PHP. I am unable to connect to Derby
10.8.2.2 with IBM DB2 v 9.7 Data Client using PHP. But I am able to connect
to Derby 10.4.2.2 with same IBM DB 2 connector.  Following is the error I am
getting. Let me know, if anyone got this problem. It would be helpful to me,
if any workaround provided.

At Derby:

org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException: Execution failed because
of a Distributed Protocol Error:  DRDA_Proto_PRCCNVRM; CODPNT arg  = 106e;
Error Code Value = 12

        at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.rdbnamMismatch(Unknown
Source)

        at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.parseSECCHK(Unknown
Source)

        at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.parseDRDAConnection(Unknown
Source)

        at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.processCommands(Unknown
Source)

       at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.run(Unknown Source)

At IBM DB2 Client:

SQLSTATE[08001] SQLDriverConnect: -30020 [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL30020N
Execution of the command or SQL statement failed because of a syntax error
in the communication data stream that will affect the successful execution
of subsequent commands and SQL statements:  Reason Code "0x1245"("0212")"".
SQLSTATE=58009

Regards,

Janardhan Mallela | Tech Lead

zetainteractive

Elite Plaza, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, AP 500082

T +91 40 40309000 |Ext-247

www.zetainteractive.com

Follow Zeta Interactive:

 <http://blog.zetainteractive.com/> blog_24x24