Hello:

Are there Derby built-in functions which can allow me to extract current date/time as integers as:

Time HHmmss: 103152

Date yyyyMMdd:  20111108

I could get as far as:

                    cast(current_time as VARCHAR(8)),

                    cast(current_date as VARCHAR(10)),

but I was unable to find a function similar to str_replace in Sybase to remove “:” and “-“

Thank you,

Pavel.

Jefferies archives and monitors outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. This email may be produced at the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. Jefferies accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of transmission. Use by other than intended recipients is prohibited. In the United Kingdom, Jefferies operates as Jefferies International Limited; registered in England: no. 1978621; registered office: Vintners Place, 68 Upper Thames Street, London EC4V 3BJ. Jefferies International Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.