db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Error on CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:03:58 GMT
mane_uk <mane_uk@hotmail.com> writes:

> Hi All,
>
>    I am trying to run the command CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE but I
> am having the following error message:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: The exception
> 'java.sql.SQLException: Column 'COLUMN21' is either not in any table in the
> FROM list or appears within a join specification and is outside the scope of
> the join specification or appears in a HAVING clause and is not in the GROUP
> BY list. If this is a CREATE or ALTER TABLE  statement then 'COLUMN21' is
> not a column in the target table.' was thrown while evaluating an
> expression.
>

>    My table are correct and every field in my csv file has a correspondent
> column in the table.

Hi Emanuel,

Is the opposite also true? Do every column in the table have a
corresponding field in the csv file? This error message usually means
that there are more columns in the table than in the csv file, in which
case you'll have to use SYSCS_IMPORT_DATA instead and specify which
columns to import.

--
Knut Anders