db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Emanuel Chiavegato <emanuel.chiaveg...@gmail.com>
Subject Error running call syscs util command
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:58:33 GMT
Hi Rick,

   Thanks for your reply.

   Yes, the problem was related to have the table name in uppercase. Once i fixed it another
error came out and i was hoping you could help. The error mesage is extremely long but starts
like: Column 'column21' is either not in any table in the from list or appears...

   I googles it and it seems the problem is related to not have enough columns in the table
but all the columns that i have in my csv file has a correspondent column in my table. I have
also tried with my xls file just in case but i encountered the same error message.

   Any ideas?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone
View raw message