db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: problem with sorting
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:00:03 GMT
Hi Алексей,

I don't know the specifics of the MySQL collations. Derby lets you
select any collation/strength combination which is supplied with the
JVM--from your connection URL it looks like you understand how to select
a collation/strength combination. If the JVM doesn't supply the
collation you need, you can always write your own. For details on how to
do this, please take a look at
http://blogs.oracle.com/kah/entry/user_defined_collation_in_apache

Hope this helps,
-Rick