db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Emanuel Chiavegato <emanuel.chiaveg...@gmail.com>
Subject Error unning call syscs_util command
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:07:28 GMT
Hi all,

   I hav been given the task of exchanging our xls files with data used for test for a better
tool and I believe derby is the ideal db for this task.

   I am using eclipse to handle this change, as the data needed for test is handled by java
written applications.

   I have managed to create the tables i need and i use the derby nature of my project to
run a select on ij and it shows my empty table.

   When i try to run the command:
Call syscs_util.syscs_import_table(null,'tradeXl','tradexl.csv',',',null,null,0);

To import my excel data from a csv file into my derby db it comes up with the error message:
table 'app.tradexl' does no exist

I cant understand what is happening as i can run the select in the table therefore the table
exist.

Can u pls give some guidance on this subject?

Many thanks for your help

Emanuel

Sent from my iPhone