db-derby-user mailing list archives

From mane_uk <mane...@hotmail.com>
Subject Error on CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:27:43 GMT

Hi All,

   I am trying to run the command CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE but I
am having the following error message:

Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: The exception
'java.sql.SQLException: Column 'COLUMN21' is either not in any table in the
FROM list or appears within a join specification and is outside the scope of
the join specification or appears in a HAVING clause and is not in the GROUP
BY list. If this is a CREATE or ALTER TABLE  statement then 'COLUMN21' is
not a column in the target table.' was thrown while evaluating an
expression.

   My table are correct and every field in my csv file has a correspondent
column in the table. Also tried with my original xls file but the same error
occurred.

   Any ideas?

Thanks
Emanuel