db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Paul French <paul.fre...@kirona.com>
Subject Re: Derby with creme
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 12:41:22 GMT
derby 10.5.1 (not tried later) works fine on j9 personal profile 1.1

We use on win mob 6.x with no issues

Paul French
Kirona Solutions Ltd
Tel: 07803 122 058
E-Mail: paul.french@kirona.com
Web: www.kirona.com <http://www.kirona.com>

This email and any attachments are confidential and should only be read
by those to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact us on 01625 585511, delete the email
(including any attachment) from your computer and destroy any copies.
Any distribution or copying without our prior permission is prohibited.
Internet communications are not always secure and may be subject to
delays, non-delivery and unauthorised alterations. Therefore,
information expressed in this message is not given or endorsed by Kirona
Solutions Limited ("Kirona") unless otherwise notified by our duly
authorised representative independent of this message. No warranty is
given that this email (including any attachment) is virus free. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Kirona.

Registered addresses: Kirona Solutions Limited, Barrington House, Heyes
Lane, Alderley Edge, Cheshire. SK9 7LA Registered in England and Wales
No: 04678711