db-derby-user mailing list archives

From johny_quest <ivan_be...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Move from embedded to network server
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:42:47 GMT

I checked the configuration options for IBM Director and Derby and here are
the available options:

;==============================================================================
; Apache Derby
;==============================================================================
DbmsApplication = Apache Derby
DbmsTcpIpListenerPort = 1527
DbmsServerName = localhost
DbmsDatabaseName = database
DbmsUserId = tioadmin
DbmsPassword = **
DbmsDatabaseAppHome = C:\Program
Files\IBM\Director\lwi\runtime\database\eclipse\plugins\org.apache.derby.core_10.5.3.1
DbmsDatabaseHome = C:\Program Files\IBM\Director

I can change the port here, probably I have to set the IP or host name
instead of localhost, but there is no url to specify. Maybe I should change
the DatabaseAppHome to where derby network server is installed (the lib
folder with the java files).