db-derby-user mailing list archives

From johny_quest <ivan_be...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Move from embedded to network server
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:21:46 GMT

Ok, lets see if I got you correctly:

I stop IBM Director.
I start the Derby Network Server giving it the database directory as home
(is this done within the start command?)
I then reconfigure IBM Director to connect with the network mode url (not
the embedded) and the new port number (because I set the Network server to
listen on port 1528).

I should then be able to connect simultaniously from more than one clients,