db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Kroeker <raykroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't Load Embedded Driver
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:08:11 GMT
Can you try specifying the driver as a fqcn? If that doesn't solve the issue
please paste relevant code around how you load the driver and obtain a
connection.

Raymond
On Aug 8, 2011 6:55 AM, <Roy.Minet@comcast.net> wrote:

> Rick,
>

> Thank you very much for offering your help.  Apparently my CLASSPATH is
good.  I typed in "java org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver" and did indeed
get exactly the expected "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main" error message.  What else could be
causing  my problem?