db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Máximo Castillo <maximo.j.casti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't Load Embedded Driver
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:09:52 GMT
I have some experience using Apache Derby. I can't remember exactly what was
the issue I found in my project. It worked on DEV but not in PRD. I fixed it
using derby.properties file.

Do some research and take a look a derby.properties file:

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/devguide/cdevdvlp39943.html

Max