db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Damian Carey <jami...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby (in-memory) and Hibernate
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 07:25:52 GMT
Hi Pavel,

For what it is worth we use Derby memory-only mode for our unit tests and it
runs fine.

These (so-called) unit tests run plenty of Hibernate functionality including
creating DB & schemas plus CRUD data etc

I do not claim that everything will be perfect - but we have never had any
strange issues and I suspect that there will be no problem.

Cheers,
-Damian