db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Conor66 <conor21e...@yahoo.ie>
Subject Re: Week number of the year CASE statement query
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:12:14 GMT

Thanks for your reply. Yes I looked into Calendar.WEEK_OF_YEAR, I came across
it after I wrote that CASE statement and it would definitely be a better way
to do this. But Im wondering how to get the weeks where nothing happens, so
that I can have zero values also, not just the weeks where something
happens.
Thanks again