db-derby-user mailing list archives

From adam_g...@percussion.com
Subject Loading derby.war (derby servlet server) before other web applications in Tomcat
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:49:47 GMT
to figure out how to use derby.war in the same Servlet Container as other web applications
that depend on it.<br>I asked the question fist on Stackoverflow (I didn't realize you
need the derby war to load first otherwise our database connection pool will try to immediately
connect to the derby environment and fail.<br>We have tried to set Spring and our db
pool (bonecp) to lazy initialize but that doesn't seem to work correctly.<br><br>Have
others had this issue? We were hoping to have a single tomcat instance with everything you