Hi,

Can you respond to this as this is very urgent.

Best Regards,

Vijender D,
Deutsche Bank
Ph: +65 6423 8530
Mobile: +65 94517994

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of [HCL].
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der [HCL] ubermittelt

Inactive hide details for Vijender Devakari/ext/dbcomVijender Devakari/ext/dbcom

          Vijender Devakari/ext/dbcom

          06/03/2011 04:28 PM

derby-user@db.apache.org

cc

Subject

SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE failing
Hi Team,

we are using below proc for backing up the database, but this call is hanging when the Database is size more like 3GB, 4GB, ...

Can you let me know in which case we can use this and also what else we need to use to backup database incase if the siz is more.

CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE(?)

Best Regards,

Vijender D,
Deutsche Bank
Ph: +65 6423 8530
Mobile: +65 94517994

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of [HCL].
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der [HCL] ubermittelt

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.