Hi Team,

we are using below proc for backing up the database, but this call is hanging when the Database is size more like 3GB, 4GB, ...

Can you let me know in which case we can use this and also what else we need to use to backup database incase if the siz is more.

CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE(?)

Best Regards,

Vijender D,
Deutsche Bank
Ph: +65 6423 8530
Mobile: +65 94517994

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of [HCL].
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der [HCL] ubermittelt

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.