db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: SQLSTATE: X0Y32Statement 'getProcedureColumns'
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 12:22:17 GMT
Mani Afschar Yazdi <mani.afschar@jq-consulting.de> writes:

> Derby run out of memory and I killed the process because it did not
> respond at all for more than 10 min, no CPU activity. After starting
> derby, when trying to connect to a database I get th following error
> message. Can you help? I can provide the whole database if necessary.

Hi Mani,

The error seems to have happened on the database server, whereas the
stack traces you posted come from the client. Do you still have the
server's derby.log file? Does it show any exceptions?

(If you can't find the exception on the server, you may need to set the
derby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel system property to 0 in the server
process to get it to log all exceptions.)

--
Knut Anders