db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Vijender Devakari <vijender.devak...@db.com>
Subject Re: SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE failing-urgent
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 07:38:18 GMT

Hi,

Can you respond to this as this is very urgent.

Best Regards,

Vijender D,
Deutsche Bank
Ph: +65 6423 8530
Mobile: +65 94517994

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of [HCL].
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der [HCL] ubermittelt

             Vijender
             Devakari/ext/dbcom
             06/03/2011 04:28           derby-user@db.apache.org
             PM                                                            cc

                                                                      Subject
                                        SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE
                                        failing

Hi Team,

we are using below proc for backing up the database, but this call is hanging
when the Database is size more like 3GB, 4GB, ...

Can you let me know in which case we can use this and also what else we need
to use to backup database incase if the siz is more.

CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE(?)

Best Regards,

Vijender D,
Deutsche Bank
Ph: +65 6423 8530
Mobile: +65 94517994

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of [HCL].
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der [HCL] ubermittelt

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.