db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Matt Pouttu-Clarke <Matt.Pouttu-Cla...@icrossing.com>
Subject Re: Bug with http sub protocol?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:54:10 GMT
The Url protocol is read only, so it shouldn't be a problem...

On 6/21/11 8:47 AM, "Kathey Marsden" <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 6/21/2011 3:56 AM, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I think you should file a JIRA. For what it's worth, it seems to
>> work with a URL like this:
>>
>>    jdbc:derby:https:http://localhost:8080/ipinfo
>>
>> (Both https and http subsubprotocol names map to URLStorageFactory and
>> should be equivalent. I guess it's the code that strips off the
>> subsubprotocol that is too aggressive and removes too much if the
>> subsubprotocol and the protocol of the URL are identical.)
>>
> Is it possible to ensure data integrity connecting to a database this way?

iCrossing Privileged and Confidential Information
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information of iCrossing. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email