db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Matt Pouttu-Clarke <Matt.Pouttu-Cla...@icrossing.com>
Subject Re: Bug with http sub protocol?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:23:58 GMT
Thanks for the quick response, I am using this in Elastic Map Reduce and
My DB is 300 MB so the classpath is out of the question.  I will try the
https: work around and file a Jira.  Yes, url: as the sub protocol makes
more sense...

Cheers,
Matt

iCrossing Privileged and Confidential Information
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information of iCrossing. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email