db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby Database stored procedure (SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE(?)) is failing to take database backup
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 13:54:48 GMT
Jayaprakash,

We would all like to help you.  I think the issue is that there is a
lack of information to properly diagnose the problem.  Therefore a
workaround is hard to recommend.  From my perspective, the most
important piece of missing information is a thread dump.

There are many resources on the internet about how to get a thread
dump from your running application.  Here is one:

http://expertodev.wordpress.com/2009/05/30/how-to-take-java-thread-dump/

Regards,
Brett