db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE failing-urgent
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 10:04:30 GMT
Do you have a thread dump during the hang?  What
OS are you running on?

Brett

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2011, at 16:38, Vijender Devakari <vijender.devakari@db.com>
wrote:

Hi,

Can you respond to this as this is very urgent.

Best Regards,

Vijender D,
Deutsche Bank
Ph: +65 6423 8530
Mobile: +65 94517994

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of [HCL].
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der [HCL] ubermittelt

<graycol.gif>Vijender Devakari/ext/dbcom

    *Vijender Devakari/ext/dbcom*

            06/03/2011 04:28 PM

 <ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
derby-user@db.apache.org <ecblank.gif>
cc
<ecblank.gif>
 <ecblank.gif>
Subject
<ecblank.gif>
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE failing  <ecblank.gif><ecblank.gif>  Hi
Team,

we are using below proc for backing up the database, but this call is
hanging when the Database is size more like 3GB, 4GB, ...

Can you let me know in which case we can use this and also what else we need
to use to backup database incase if the siz is more.

CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE(?)

Best Regards,

Vijender D,
Deutsche Bank
Ph: +65 6423 8530
Mobile: +65 94517994

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of [HCL].
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der [HCL] ubermittelt

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.