db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Confidentiality request, was: Bug with http sub protocol?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:43:10 GMT
On 6/21/11 8:23 AM, Matt Pouttu-Clarke wrote:

> iCrossing Privileged and Confidential Information
> This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information of iCrossing. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
Hi Matt,

Just a heads-up about this confidentiality request: Like most Apache
mailing lists, the Derby lists are publicly archived to mirrored
locations outside the community's control. In general, Apache
administrators refuse to remove messages from the public, mirrored
archives. I'm afraid that your confidentiality request cannot be honored.

Regards,
-Rick