db-derby-user mailing list archives

From IkeAbalogu <ikeabal...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Error code 42X05. Table doesn't exist.Pls help with code.
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:22:34 GMT

Thanks for your response.I get Error code 42X05. Table/view doesn't exist
-- Create a Database table to represent the "productsupply" entity.
CREATE TABLE productsupply(
	supplyid	INTEGER NOT NULL,
	supply_date	DATE NOT NULL,
	isfinished	SMALLINT NOT NULL,
	finish_date	DATE NOT NULL,
	quantity	BIGINT NOT NULL,
	costprice	DOUBLE PRECISION NOT NULL,
	saleprice	DOUBLE PRECISION NOT NULL,
	fk1_name	VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL,
	-- Specify the PRIMARY KEY constraint for table "productsupply".
	-- This indicates which attribute(s) uniquely identify each row of data.
	CONSTRAINT	pk_productsupply PRIMARY KEY (supplyid)
);

-- Create a Database table to represent the "productquantmonitor" entity.
CREATE TABLE productquantmonitor(
	checkdate	DATE NOT NULL,
	tanknumber	INTEGER NOT NULL,
	balance	BIGINT NOT NULL,
	previous_balance	BIGINT NOT NULL,
	quantitysold	BIGINT NOT NULL,
	fk1_supplyid	INTEGER NOT NULL
);

-- Create a Database table to represent the "producttank" entity.
CREATE TABLE producttank(
	tankid	INTEGER NOT NULL,
	tankcapacity	BIGINT NOT NULL,
	fk1_name	VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL,
	-- Specify the PRIMARY KEY constraint for table "producttank".
	-- This indicates which attribute(s) uniquely identify each row of data.
	CONSTRAINT	pk_producttank PRIMARY KEY (tankid)
);
-- This constraint ensures that the foreign key of table "productsupply"
-- correctly references the primary key of table "product"

ALTER TABLE productsupply ADD CONSTRAINT fk1_productsupply_to_product
FOREIGN KEY(fk1_name) REFERENCES product(name) ON DELETE RESTRICT ON UPDATE
RESTRICT;

-- Alter table to add new constraints required to implement the
"productquantmonitor_productsupply" relationship

-- This constraint ensures that the foreign key of table
"productquantmonitor"
-- correctly references the primary key of table "productsupply"

ALTER TABLE productquantmonitor ADD CONSTRAINT
fk1_productquantmonitor_to_productsupply FOREIGN KEY(fk1_supplyid)
REFERENCES productsupply(supplyid) ON DELETE RESTRICT ON UPDATE RESTRICT;