Hello all once more,
this time I would like to ask you how to "flush" newly created tables to disk to be visible from JdbcMetaData?

1. Connect with connstring:

2. Create some tables with CREATE TABLE:

CREATE TABLE MyTable (
   MyID1 INTEGER not null,
   MyID2 INTEGER not null,
   MyTEXT VARCHAR(20),
   MyDate TIMESTAMP,
   CONSTRAINT MyTable_PK PRIMARY KEY (MyID1,MyID2)
)

3. They are still not visible in tools like SQuirreL or SqlWorkbench under "model explorer" . These tools that (I suppose) utilize JdbcMetaData. I think that is because these tables and rows are in memory only.

4. So I tried to issue

CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_CHECKPOINT_DATABASE();

that should checkpoint cached data to disk. But tables are still not visible in "model explorer" of these tools.