db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Tim Dudgeon <tdudg...@informaticsmatters.com>
Subject Re: Restricted table function that narrows data
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 09:35:03 GMT
Hi Rick,

Thanks for the info. Yes, I can confirm it works as you described.
For now I only need the simplistic approach, and seem to have this
mostly working, but your ForeignTableVTI class looks interesting, and
certainly the direction I was thinking of going in.

I do see some issues with the org.apache.derby.vti.Restriction classes,
but I'll ask that as a separate thread to keep things simple.

Thanks
Tim