db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Matt Pouttu-Clarke <Matt.Pouttu-Cla...@icrossing.com>
Subject Re: packaging derby.jar in application jar file
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2011 14:11:39 GMT
Use the Eclipse File -> Export -> Java -> Executable Jar utility and specify
your main class.

On 4/1/11 7:40 PM, "Kris Hayden" <thexfactor9999@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello. i have been coding an application by hand and have been having
> a hard time getting the derby.jar file to be loaded from inside my jar
> file. i have the driver loaded right, and everything works in
> development, but as soon as i goto package it all into one jar file,
> it doesnt work. the only way i have been able to get it to load is to
> put the path into the manifest file. but even then it only loads if
> the derby.jar file is outside of my .jar file. is there a way to load
> it while it is contained in my .jar file? i hope that i make sense.
> its late and ive been coding all day. thank you for the help

iCrossing Privileged and Confidential Information
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information of iCrossing. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email