db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kris Hayden <thexfactor9...@gmail.com>
Subject packaging derby.jar in application jar file
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2011 02:40:46 GMT
hello. i have been coding an application by hand and have been having
a hard time getting the derby.jar file to be loaded from inside my jar
file. i have the driver loaded right, and everything works in
development, but as soon as i goto package it all into one jar file,
it doesnt work. the only way i have been able to get it to load is to
put the path into the manifest file. but even then it only loads if
the derby.jar file is outside of my .jar file. is there a way to load
it while it is contained in my .jar file? i hope that i make sense.
its late and ive been coding all day. thank you for the help

--
***theXfactor***