db-derby-user mailing list archives

From 鲍少明 <ioker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: track the table changes in one transaction
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 00:23:43 GMT
Thanks for Myrna's answer. But I am asking another function. Currently, I am
using Derby in the memory mode.
I need to know the table name list which has data changes during a
transaction. So I can export them into csv.
But there is not any information inside derby to tell me this update
history. So do I need to manually record the
table names which has really changed during a transaction?

Thanks,
Clark

在 2011年3月18日 上午8:49,Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunteren@gmail.com>写道: