db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: SQLException - Column 'COLUMN2' is either not in any table in the FROM list or appears within a join specification and is outside the scope of the join specification .....
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:06:12 GMT
Sameer Mehta <Sameer_Mehta@symantec.com> writes:

> Hello All,
>
> I found a workaround to this issue i.e. using comma "," as a delimiter
> instead of a pipe. Is this a known issue for CALL
> SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_DATA stored procedure ? Or which are valid
> delimiters to SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_DATA ?

Hi Sameer,

I'm not aware of any bug that prevents using '|' as a delimiter. In
fact, I just created a file with fields separated by pipes and called
SYSCS_IMPORT_DATA, and it worked fine for me.

If you have a test case that you can share and that shows this problem,
it would be great if you could file a bug report at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY and upload the test case.

Thanks,
--
Knut Anders