db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Bortnovskiy <PBortnovs...@Jefferies.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException deep in Derby
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 19:02:00 GMT
I've always used Derby only as an in-memory DB...

From:
Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net>
To:
Derby Discussion <derby-user@db.apache.org>
Cc:
Pavel Bortnovskiy <PBortnovskiy@Jefferies.com>
Date:
02/09/2011 01:54 PM
Re: NullPointerException deep in Derby

On 2/9/2011 10:46 AM, Pavel Bortnovskiy wrote:
Did so, Kathey, but got the same error...

maybe I can't use URL=jdbc:derby:memory:testdb;create=true

in 10.2 and 10.3?

Oh yes, I missed that part. in nemory db came later.  Do you get the same
error with the query against a regular database?

Jefferies archives and monitors outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents of this email,
including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which
it was addressed. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose
or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. This email may be produced at
the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. Jefferies accepts no liability
for any errors or omissions arising as a result of transmission. Use by other than intended
recipients is prohibited.  In the United Kingdom, Jefferies operates as Jefferies International
Limited; registered in England: no. 1978621; registered office: Vintners Place, 68 Upper Thames
Street, London EC4V 3BJ.  Jefferies International Limited is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority.