db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Weber <senior.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Upgrade from 10.6 to 10.7 failed
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:00:09 GMT
Hi,

I develop an application which used derby 10.6 and now I wanted to
upgrade to 10.7.x -
but I run into following error on startup of the database (no matter
what application (my app, SQuirrel, OpenOffice base) I use, and with
all databases I could find):

Restore of a serializable or SQLData object of class , attempted to
read more data than was originally stored

--- any suggestions if this is a bug in the newest derby driver, or
something I can rectify within my database design?

Thanks a million,

Andreas

--
Threepwood: Ha-ha! Taste cold steel, feeble cannon restraint rope!