From: Sakthivel.P <p.stivel@gmail.com>
To: Derby Discussion <derby-user@db.apache.org>
Sent: Sun, January 30, 2011 3:30:56 AM
Subject: Re: ERROR XSLA0: Cannot flush the log file to disk

Hi,

I'm using linux. DB size is 350MB only.
The problem is solved once I restart derby. Derby version is 10.6.

Thanks

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 11:35 PM, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks. I've verified disk space. It has enough space.

Filesystem            Size  Used  Avail Use%  Mounted on
/dev/xvdf             99G   18G   77G  19%  /mnt/rw-ti

       ERROR XSLA0: Cannot flush the log file to disk /mnt/rw-ti/rw/DerbyDatabase/TICYCLESMFR/log/log1460.dat.

There are other possible limits. For example, FAT-32 file
systems limit the size of an individual file to 2GB or 4GB
I believe.

Have a close look at the file in the message above; what is
the size of that file at this time?

Also, are there possibly user quotas or other filesystem
restrictions on file sizes or disk space usage?

thanks,

bryan