db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Joshua White <de...@jwhitesolutions.com>
Subject Re: Derby Eclipse project nature - "The chosen operation is not currently available."
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:11:20 GMT
Myrna,

Thanks for your reply.  This message seems pretty common in Eclipse in
general so it is hard to tell if it is a Eclipse, Spring or Derby issue.  I
did find a similar issue in the Derby Jira from May of this year:

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4656>If I find a way to get
around this issue, I'll be sure to post it here.  If there is someone on
this forum however that has already figured it out, please share.

Regards,

Joshua