db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Joshua White <de...@jwhitesolutions.com>
Subject Re: Derby Eclipse project nature - "The chosen operation is not currently available."
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:39:12 GMT
SOLVED

I missed the last comment in the below JIRA issue.  I changed Eclipse to run
on Java 6 (instead of 5) and everything works.  Eclipse was reporting an
exception indicating that the version of the class file was not supported.

Can we compile these plugins against Java 5 to avoid this problem going
forward?

-Joshua