db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Joshua White <de...@jwhitesolutions.com>
Subject Derby Eclipse project nature - "The chosen operation is not currently available."
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 21:43:41 GMT
I am using SpringSource Tool Suite (sts-2.5.2) which is based on Eclipse
3.6.1 running on Java 1.6.0_23.  I have installed the derby core plugin
(derby_core_plugin_10.7.1) and the derby ui plugin
(derby_ui_doc_plugin_1.1.2) based on the directions here:
http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/plugin_howto.html#Installing+the+plug-ins
.

When I start STS/Eclipse, I create a new Java project and attempt to add the
Derby project nature to it, I receive the following message:

"The chosen operation is not currently available."

Is there a work around available for this issue?

Thanks,

Joshua