db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR XSLA0: Cannot flush the log file to disk
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:05:04 GMT
> Thanks. I've verified disk space. It has enough space.
>
> Filesystem            Size  Used  Avail Use%  Mounted on
> /dev/xvdf             99G   18G   77G  19%  /mnt/rw-ti
>

>         ERROR XSLA0: Cannot flush the log file to disk /mnt/rw-ti/rw/DerbyDatabase/TICYCLESMFR/log/log1460.dat.

There are other possible limits. For example, FAT-32 file
systems limit the size of an individual file to 2GB or 4GB
I believe.

Have a close look at the file in the message above; what is
the size of that file at this time?

Also, are there possibly user quotas or other filesystem
restrictions on file sizes or disk space usage?

thanks,

bryan