db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Kroeker <raykroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ready to GIVE UP ON DERBY and Eclipse!!
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 03:28:23 GMT
Sure thing.  Need some details:

1.  Where are you sourcing your docs?
2.  What did you download? (example)
http://apache.mirror.iweb.ca//db/derby/db-derby-10.7.1.1/derby_core_plugin_10.7.1.zip
http://apache.mirror.iweb.ca//db/derby/db-derby-10.7.1.1/derby_ui_doc_plugin_1.1.2.zip
3.  What did you get when you extracted the zips?  (example)
plugins/
|-- org.apache.derby.core_10.7.1
|   |-- derbyclient.jar
|   |-- derby.jar
|   |-- derbynet.jar
|   |-- derbytools.jar
|   |-- LICENSE
|   |-- NOTICE
|   `-- plugin.xml
|-- org.apache.derby.plugin.doc_1.1.2
|   |-- LICENSE
|   |-- NOTICE
|   |-- plugin.xml
|   |-- toc.xml
|   `-- topics
|       |-- derby_app.html
|       |-- ij2.html
|       |-- ij.html
|       |-- ij_toc.html
|       |-- images
|       |   |-- add_nature.GIF
|       |   |-- completed_javaapp.GIF
|       |   |-- create_class.GIF
|       |   |-- create_file.GIF
|       |   |-- create_restaurant.GIF
|       |   |-- ij_commands.GIF
|       |   |-- new_class.GIF
|       |   |-- properties.gif
|       |   |-- property_sheet.GIF
|       |   |-- remove_nature.GIF
|       |   |-- restaurant_editor.GIF
|       |   |-- restaurant_script.GIF
|       |   |-- run_javaapp.GIF
|       |   |-- server_popup.gif
|       |   |-- shutdown_success.gif
|       |   |-- start_ij.GIF
|       |   |-- start_server_console.gif
|       |   |-- start_server.GIF
|       |   |-- stop_popup.gif
|       |   |-- stop_server.GIF
|       |   |-- sysinfo_output.GIF
|       |   `-- sysinfo_start.GIF
|       |-- java_project.html
|       |-- nature.html
|       |-- nature_toc.html
|       |-- properties.html
|       |-- remove_nature.html
|       |-- resources.html
|       |-- server_toc.html
|       |-- start_server.html
|       |-- start_toc.html
|       |-- stop_server.html
|       `-- sysinfo.html
`-- org.apache.derby.ui_1.1.2
     |-- icons
     |   |-- add.gif
     |   |-- ij.gif
     |   |-- isrun.gif
     |   |-- rem.gif
     |   |-- start.gif
     |   |-- stop.gif
     |   `-- sysinfo.gif
     |-- LICENSE
     |-- NOTICE
     |-- plugin.xml
     `-- ui.jar
4. If you expect actual help from a mailing list supported by an
open-source community and suggesting that we do nothing other than waste
our time is probably not productive.  Take a minute and peruse some good
advice: