db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Wen <crest....@gmail.com>
Subject commands describe and show failed in eclipse derby plugin SQL editor
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2011 01:30:45 GMT
 Hi Friends,

I used *eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR2-win32* and it contains Apache Derby plug-in
in default. However, when I execute *describe table_name* statement, "*syntax
error:Encountered "describe**" at line 1, column 1*" is encountered
unexpectedly. And *show schemas* statement also not workable because of the
same error.

Not sure if you anybody encountered the same problems during your daily
work. And could you please help me out of this if you have any solutions
there?

Thanks in advance!

Bruce Wen (GuangMing)
"Undertake not what you cannot perform, but be careful to keep your promise
- George Washington"
Internet Email: wengm@mail.com
LinkedIn: cn.linkedin.com/in/wengm
Blog: crest-boy.livejournal.com