db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Beltran <pa...@svnflash.com>
Subject Helpful link to explore Derby project
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 15:32:16 GMT
Hi,

Sometime ago I wrote about my success history using Derby. Collabnet said
that was impossible writing a Subversion cache using a relational database
because performance issues, but I achieved it and today mine is the fastest
Subversion cache around the World including TortoiseSVN.

I deployed it on a public server, so I could be helpful for you. Perhaps you
are developing on Linux or Mac and you need to see Subversion revision
graphs in order to get a clear vision about something in your project. If
this is your case then try this revision graph:

http://173.255.210.14/svnflash/?action=graph&css=MacOS9&repo=apache&path=/db/derby/code/trunk/STATUS

First time, it could take a while to load. Next times the application will
be loaded from your browser cache very fast.
Apache's repository is public, so you do not need to type your credentials.
Simple, click on the "OK" button to login.

After the graph is loaded click on the "Tortoise" button. It will display
Jira issues on the graph. It will very useful for you in a lot of cases.

Drag the graph with your mouse and zoom in/out it while dragging it and the
left Ctrl key is pressed.

You can view any revision graph by changing the "path" parameter in the
above url.

And graphs are built using Derby!

To explore Derby's repository click on the below link:

http://173.255.210.14/svnflash/?action=browse&path=/db/derby&css=WindowsXP&repo=apache

I wish it be useful for you!

Thanks a lot.
Pablo