db-derby-user mailing list archives

From BeNdErR <bendertheoffender...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby : No suitable driver found for jdbc:derby:db;create=true
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:03:25 GMT

@ron

I'm running everything under linux :) you see windows code because of the
windows classpath guide. By the way, I did not rename any file, maybe I have
to add all the others packages... But the strange thing is that he can't
find a suitable driver

Admin RemoteException: No suitable driver found for
jdbc:derby:db;create=true
java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for
jdbc:derby:db;create=true

The CLASSPATH setting is right? (I wrote my settings in the first post).

about this:
> Though I get my jars through maven so I don't know whether direct
> downloads are named differently
> or if you renamed anything.  Also, you shouldn't need a leading
> colon/semicolon.

I didn't understand what "maven" is, is a site? And about the leading
colon/semicolon, you mean I need just one path in the classpath command?

thanks