Dear All,
I am new to Derby.
Please assist me.

Problem description:
We have IBM System Director software installed which uses Derby 10 internally.
I wanted to study the Derby database.
The software uses 2 databases viz IBMCDB and hatterastc
I copied these 2 folders in my java environment.
I can connect to the first database IBMCDB and execute select queries on all the tables. But when I connect to the hatterastc database, I get "Connection refused" error.
I am attaching the derby.log file.

Please suggest how to proceed and let me know if I should share any more details.

With Warm Regards,
Sonny Laskar
India
Tata Consultancy Services