db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Sonny Laskar <sonny.las...@tcs.com>
Subject ERROR 08004: Connection refused : Invalid authentication.
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 06:43:26 GMT
<FONT face="Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size=2><div>Dear
All,<br>I am new to Derby.<br>I have forgotten the username/password set for connecting
to my derby database.<br>Now when I tried to connect , i get the invalid authentication
let me know if I can reset this password or if I can create a new user.<br><br>Also
I want to know that if I want to create the clone of a derby database , can I just copy the
style="white-space:normal">=====-----=====-----=====<br>Notice: The information contained
in this e-mail<br>message and/or attachments to it may contain <br>confidential
or privileged information. If you are <br>not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, <br>review, distribution, printing or copying of the <br>information contained
in this e-mail message <br>and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If <br>you
have received this communication in error, <br>please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone
and <br>immediately and permanently delete the message <br>and any attachments.